Monday, May 26, 2008

Image IQ #6

What is this building or what is it used for? In which cities and states could you find this or similar buildings?

I had a bit of fun blurring the name out of the picture so you couldn't read what it is. I thought that the word pixelate was the correct verb nowadays for blur but it turns out that (excellent paint replacement for windows) uses the very blur for the function of blur. Had I used the obvious it wouldn't have taken me so long to find.