Every now and then I make a smoothie that I'm proud of. Today was one of those days. I'm going to start recording these so that I can recreate them.
- Dark Sweet Pitted Cherries (Frozen bag by Townsend Farms)
- Three quarters of a lemon (because that was what was left after using the other quarter for fish at lunchtime)
- One Fuji apple
- One navel orange peeled
- Four pitted dates
- A cup of Acai Berry juice
- A cup of water
- One mango pitted and skinned
- Small cube of ginger
- Quarter teaspoon spirulina powder
Mix at high speed in Vitamix or other turbo blender for around a minute.